- 70% of retail decision makers globally are ready to adopt the Internet of Things to improve customer experiences.
- 73% of retailers rate managing big data as important or business-critical to their operations.
- 78% of retailers say it is important or business-critical to integrate e-commerce and in-store experiences, so an omnichannel experience is delivered to every customer.
- 87% of retailers will deploy mobile point-of-sale (MPOS) devices by 2021, enabling them to scan and accept credit or debit payments anywhere in the store.
- 90% of retailers will implement buy online, pickup in store by 2021.
Looking for more content? Check out what we're currently reading